StartupFest Europe offers curated matchmaking. This means that we get the best startups and scale-ups in direct contact with potential investors. To this end, StartupFest Europe works with award winning NetworkTables.
NetworkTables is a very easy tool, designed by event managers, to help their attendees to meet the right people and make networking more efficient at their events. StartupFest Europe and NetworkTables have combined the existing tool with an additional matchmaking application for contacts between startups, scale ups and investors.
How it works
Roundtables: Meeting the right people at the right tables is what you want at events. StartupFest Europe enables you to take a seat at the right table with the right people.
One-on-one meetings: Like to attend a One-on-one meeting? The NetworkTables algoritm generates a personalized time-schedule of dates for the attendees. This helps you being prepared and knowing what you get before you go to events.
Workshops & breakout sessions: Remember looking forward to a workshop but ending up for a closed door? At StartupFest Europe you can reserve your spot at the session you like. This enables you to create your perfect schedule.
Are you startup or scale up and do you visit any of the following events?
• Energy Fest
• New Materials
• Digital Health & Medtech
• Impact Startup Fest
After registration, you will receive an email from Networktables. In this mail you are asked to do the following:
• Join the networking sessions you want to visit
• Fill in a funding questionnaire to participate in investor one-on-one meetings
• Investors who participate in the sessions receive all requests. They judge based on the answers with which startups and scale-ups they want to meet. This review takes place this week for StartupFest Europe.
• The week for StartupFest Europe will provide you with a schedule of your visit to the StartupFest Europe event and your participation in matchmaking sessions.
Want to meet investors at StartupFest Europe?
Then fill in the questionnaire after your registration.
New Materials (September 25, Plant One, Rotterdam)
- 8 Masterclasses & Workshops
- 2 Innovation Tours
- 60 meetings tussen corporates <> startups
- 20 meetings tussen investors <> startups
CapitalFest (September 27, Beurs van Berlage, Amsterdam)
- 20 breakout sessions
- 36 roundtables
- 320 meetings tussen investors <> startups
Energy Fest (September 28, Shell Technology Centre, Amsterdam)
- 6 breakout sessions
- 240 meetings tussen investors <> startups
Impact Startup Fest / Impact on the Beach (September 25/26th, The Hague)
- 20 meetups & workshops
- 100 meetings tussen investors <> startups (impact on the beach)
Digital Health & Medtech (September 26, TivoliVredenburg, Utrecht)
- Breakfast sessies
- Lunch 3 deepdives & corporate matchmaking
- Investors dinner
view sessions (coming soon)