“Global Challenges, Startup Solutions”
Startups can change the world. And they will. StartupFest Europe ‘17 presents ‘Global challenges, Startup Solutions’. From 25-29 September the Netherlands will be the epicenter for international startups, scale ups, investors, scientists, corporates and other innovators. The festival will feature thematic events, fun & energizing meetups, deep dives and deal-making throughout the Netherlands. StartupFest Europe will be organized and fueled by a coalition of partners under leadership of StartupDelta in collaboration with Amsterdam Capital Week.
‘Global challenges – like health, security, clean energy and food security– demand transformative, sustainable and technical solutions. Startups can play a major and potentially decisive role in solving these challenges. But to do so startups, scale ups, investors, scientists and corporates must collaborate. StartupFest Europe ‘17 will be a celebration of entrepreneurship and innovation bringing these innovators together’, says StartupDelta Envoy and StartupFest co-founder Constantijn van Oranje.
The following events are planned:
- CapitalFest: Global challenges startup solutions, co-organized with Amsterdam Capital Week
- FinTech & Security: The key to trust in digital services
- Social Impact: Doing Business and doing good by building the ‘impact economy’
- New Energies and Smart Mobility: New solutions to global energy, emission reduction and mobility challenges
- Blockchain: Co-creating the next operating system for our society
- Industry 4.0: Het vergroten van de concurrentiekracht van de industrie met maatschappelijke relevantie
- New materials: Innovative solutions for the circular, biobased and energy economy
- Amsterdam Capital Week, connecting with investors the Amsterdam way including Angel Island Secret Retreat (for investors and startups only) and the Startup comedy approach
- and more to come on health and food security.
StartupFest is Powered by
Brainport Eindhoven, Brightlands, StartupUtrecht, FoundedInGroningen, Novel-T, StartupAmsterdam, StartupGelderland, StartupZuidHolland, Accenture, AkzoNobel, Amazon Web Services, Amsterdam Capital Week, Booking.com, Cisco, Deloitte, DutchChain, Holland FinTech, Impact City, Impact Hub, ISPT, Liberty Global, Rabobank, RTLz, Shell, YES!Delft, Ziggo and more to come.