Press invitation StartupFest Europe
‘Global Challenges, Startup Solutions’
StartupDelta hereby invites representatives of the media to attend StartupFest Europe, 25-28 September 2017, The Netherlands, the place to be for all startups and scale-ups who want to raise money, make deals, scale their business and change the world.
StartupFest Europe provides unique opportunities to share transformational ideas, access 350+ Venture Capitalists, get corporates as launching customers, and meet peers from all over the world. Curated matchmaking will take place between founders, investors, and corporates.
The programme offers unrivalled international speakers who will address global challenges and its startup solutions, challenges across a number of sectors and presentations of mind blowing innovations.
Our main event: CapitalFest
The centrepiece of this week of matchmaking events is CapitalFest. Held at the Beurs van Berlage in Amsterdam on September 27, CapitalFest offers an impressive line up of international speakers and brings together the brightest entrepreneurial minds.
Some of the confirmed speakers: Werner Vogels (CTO Amazon), Boyan Slat (Founder The Ocean Cleanup, Deep Nishar (MD Softbank Vision Fund), Mark Rutte (Dutch PM), Joanna Shields (Founder Tech Cityus), Josh Baer (Co-founder Capital Factory), Kees Koolen (Co-founder EQT).
Theme based events
What will the future of mobility, payments, news, food, intelligence or industry look like? StartupFest Europe presents theme based events:
• Plant One, Rotterdam’s new hub for circular economy startups, will host an event on September 25 all about sustainable food, circularity and e-storage.
• Impact entrepreneurs and investors focus on doing business by doing good (on September 26) and meet while surfing at Scheveningen Beach (September 25).
• In the Former Fokker Aircraft terminal FinTech Vortex brings together entrepreneurs in security, fintech, regtech, and insurtech on September 26.
• Industry leaders, investors and entrepreneurs are being brought together at Thales in Hengelo, facing their challenges and sharing high tech solutions on September 26.
• Startups will be presenting health & medtech solutions on a runway on September 26 at Tivoli in Utrecht.The famous Hall of Knights, or ‘Ridderzaal’, in The Hague will host a blockchain hackathon on September 28.
• Shell opens its phenomenal research facilities in Amsterdam for EnergyFest on September 28.Executive Edge Session: Europe’s leading CEOs and board members discuss digital DNA.
StartupFest Europe also presents events, like:
• The FEST closing party will feature renowned Dutch DJs and will be held at a secret location in Amsterdam.
• Cirque de Adyen: A spectacular VIP Party for startups, industry leaders and VC’s.
StartupDelta is a public private partnership that has a mission to connect all layers of the Dutch startup ecosystem into one single innovation hub. By breaking down barriers and improve access to talent, capital, networks, knowledge and markets, the aim of StartupDelta is to make the Netherlands the best place to start, grow and internationalize business, and as a gateway to the rest of Europe.
Founding Partners StartupFest Europe
Amazon Web Services, Deloitte, AkzoNobel, Rabobank
Scale up Partners StartupFest Europe
KPN, Shell, Philips, Heineken, Salesforce, Dell, Adyen, Samsung, Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport
Deloitte, AkzoNobel, Amazon, ING, Adyen, IBM, KPN, Salesforce, BMW Group, Samsung, Dell, StartupAmsterdam, Ministry of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Press releases 2017
Apply for a press pass
Press coverage StartupFest Europe 2016
Press officer StartupDelta/StartupFest Europe